Our Company at a Glance
Based in Saint John, New Brunswick, with branches in Toronto, Montreal, and Halifax, Lenron has served Canadian and U.S. customers coast to coast for 30 years. We provide a quality service that is second to none in specialized transport.
Lenron is a recognized customs bonded carrier in Canada and the U.S. offering truck loading and LTL service, and a C-TPAT and FAST carrier to meet the security requirements necessary in today's transborder transportation industry.
Lenron specializes in moving conventional and over-dimensional freight. We have the expertise you can count on to transport oversized, over-height, or unique loads. With our recent acquisition of an Ontario-based over-dimensional carrier, Lenron is the best equipped over-dimensional carrier east of Montreal.
Lenron can service any unique transportation need up to 300,000 lbs and payloads with
configurations from 6 to 19 axles. Lenron has a large fleet of extendable trailers, mini-decks,
double-drops, step-decks, flatbeds, low-bed floats, and steering dolly trailers. Our wind division is equipped with blade and Schnable trailers and multi-axle trailers designed for heavy payloads such as nacelles and hubs.
Lenron offers a wide range of transport services:
• jacking and skidding
• rail car service, loading and unloading
• oil and gas industry freight
• yard storage
• local and long distance shipments
• load coordination with crane and rigging companies
• international logistics
• team drivers
• private fleet of trained and certified pilot cars
• fully insured carrier providing $1,000,000 cargo insurance at no extra cost
• drivers skilled in handling heavy and specialized cargo
Lenron has a long tradition of providing quality service to our customers. We continue to operate with a hands-on approach to provide every customer with the personal care they deserve. Our commitment to customer service gives Lenron a competitive edge in the transportation industry.
We at Lenron believe in family and teamwork. We work together to make the needs and safety of our clients and employees our first priority.
Many of us at Lenron have been with the company a long time, and a few from its foundation in
1980. As a closely knit group of professionals, we take pride in our loyalty to our customers and
our people, and a shared commitment to excellence.
Our shared values of performance, safety, and customer satisfaction are how we set our
company apart from the competition.
Website Copyright Lenron Inc. 2009.
1-866-889-7700 | P. 506-649-0941 | F. 506-649-0949 | E. email@example.com
Our Environmental Policy
At Lenron, we are passionate about our commitment to the environment and sustainability.
We take account of the environmental impacts of our operations and seek to reduce or eliminate
them. In all areas of our business, we strive for continuous improvement in our environmental
Regulatory compliance is only a minimum standard. Sustainability is our goal.
We put our environmental policy into practice by meeting the following objectives:
• To take environmental considerations into account in all operations.
• To assess and consider environmental issues in key decisions about our supply chains, processes and products.
• To establish and measure the significant environmental impacts of our operations, set targets for performance improvements and monitor progress against those targets.
• To use energy and natural resources wisely and efficiently, eliminate and minimize waste, and
re-use and recycle where practical.
• To make a real and meaningful contribution to mitigating climate change, by reducing greenhouse gas emissions across our own operations.
• To engage with our customers and other stakeholders on environmental issues.
• To ensure that employees are aware of environmental issues relevant to their activities
and have a level of knowledge and understanding appropriate to their environmental responsibilities.
• To conduct an annual review of our environmental performance, including progress
We revie.w these objectives regularly to ensure that our environmental policy is effectively in
action in all our operations.
At Lenron, everyone in the organization has a role in our environmental performance: from the President, taking direct ownership of our environmental policy, to line managers coordinating environmental performance across the company, to employees in their day-to-day activities.
May 2009. Policy Owner: Serge Ringuette, President